Detoxing during the holiday season is a must, this way you will get the body back on track. This Detox Cranberry-Lemon-Ginger Tea is very simple to prepare, it’s sugar-free and perfect for a natural detox. It will help flush the excess water weight, promote healthy digestion, and has a very good flavor also!
DETOX CRANBERRY LEMON GINGER TEA
This tea is great for flushing excess water weight that accumulates as a result of eating too much salt, sugar, or fatty food.
Most of the cranberry juices are concentrated in sugars and often cause bloating, also contain added refined sugar with preservatives added. On the other hand, the cranberry tea bags are made of real cranberries and are a more natural, healthful approach to get all detox advantages. It also reduces the volume of added sugar in the tea.
THE MIGHTY COMBO CRANBERRY, LEMON, AND GINGER
Ginger and Lemon both stimulate metabolism and ease indigestion signs at while cranberry tea will relieve excess fluids due to its properties’ of a natural diuretic.
Moreover, cranberries are will fight harmful bacterias in the body, not to mention they’re chock-full of antioxidants. Optional you can add some fresh cranberries into for a seasonal touch.
- one lemon freshly squeezed
- Half inch sliced ginger root
- 1 tea bag of cranberry
- 12 Oz of warm water
- Stevia or sweetener (optional)
- Fresh cranberries (optional)
- In a large pot add the ginger root and water, set to boil
- When it reaches the boiling point, turn off the heat, place the cranberry tea bag in the mug and pour the water on top of a strainer. Then remove the ginger leftovers.
- Let the tea to chill for 1 minute or so in the mug and then add the juice of a lemon, stevia or sweetener of choice if using, and serve.
- Feel free to garnish with a lemon slice if desired.
- Sip your warm tea or prepare it a day ahead by doing the same steps, allowing the tea to cool completely, and then enjoy it over ice!