Weight loss is easily achievable with a combination of a healthy and well-balanced diet and a regular exercise. Anyway, there are various natural remedies which can speed up these effects, and ginger water is among them.
It accelerates the fat burning in the body, particularly in the area of hips waist, and thighs, in addition, it promotes weight loss.
The Health Benefits of Ginger Water
Ginger is one of the most versatile foods, it contains medicinal characteristics that boost health in several ways.
- Regulates blood pressure and prevents the creation of blood clots in the arteries
- Is powerful antioxidant
- Regulates bad cholesterol levels
- Destroys free radicals, which causes cancer
- Fights inflammation soothes joint pain and heals rheumatism
Also, other nutrients are found in ginger like magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, folate, riboflavin, and niacin.
How To Make Ginger Water
First, get a fresh ginger root. Then you’ll have to cook it in water and prepare tea. You can peel the skin on the ginger because you’re not going to eat it straight. Important to note is that many of the nutrients are found beneath the ginger skin.
You can adjust the water/ginger ratio depending on how strong you want the drink to be. The ratio of ginger/water below is equal to 1 gram ginger.
- Wash the ginger root
- grate 1/2 teaspoon of ginger with a zester.
- Boil four cups of water
- Add the ginger when the water starts boiling.
- Remove the ginger mix from the heat and let the ginger steep for ten minutes.
- Strain the ginger part from the tea and remove the ginger.
You can drink ginger tea cold or hot, on your preference. It is tastier with a teaspoon of honey or lemon juice. If you prefer to drink this amazing fat burn drink on a daily basis, then make a bulk batch and store it in the fridge.